Heavy-Duty Commercial Aluminum Windows
If you’re a developer or property manager looking for the ideal energy-efficient window solution for commercial buildings, consider heavy-duty aluminum windows by Crystal Windows.
The Crystal 2000/2000A series is built for high performance, starting with the frame structure. Its state-of-the-art polyurethane thermal barrier breaks the aluminum frame’s thermal conductivity, substantially reducing thermal transfer from the outside in. This insulates the windows, reducing heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems and providing property owners with long-term energy efficiency and utility savings.
Crystal 2000 Double Hung Windows
Crystal 2000/2000A double hung windows offer these features:
- AAMA certified
- One-hand operation of latch and sash (top sash clip lock)
- Fully, curved lift handle
- Tilt sashes
Crystal 2000 Picture Windows
For developers who want the beauty of a picture window that is also strong and energy-efficient, consider Crystal 2000 picture windows. They feature:
- HC45 AAMA rating
- Maximum glass with minimum frame
Crystal Two- and Three Lite Slider Windows
- C35 AAMA rating (two-lite)
- Sloped sill to drain rain water
- Removable sashes to simplify cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant brass rollers ensure smooth, quiet operation
Optional Features on All Crystal 2000 Windows
All Crystal 2000-series windows can be customized with the following features:
- Custom color finishes, including two-tone options
- A variety of elegant grid patterns, such as Colonial, diamond or Georgian
- A casement fin that makes window replacement easy and neat
- Oriel windows or an oriel air conditioning kit, which accommodates air conditioners with a longer top sash
- Double weather stripping to maximize energy efficiency
- Low E and argon for improved performance
- Obscured, tempered, high-efficiency or tinted glass
Choose Crystal 2000 aluminum commercial windows and enjoy the difference that high-quality insulated windows bring.
Shop our selection of Crystal 2000 aluminum windows today.